Institutional administrators and any users who have been given a FlexCaptions moderation role by IA's will be able to visit the CC Requests page on Admin Dashboard to view and approve all CC requests.
Select from the drop-down menu under the displayed user ID.
The User will then be directed to Dashboard page displaying all the available user options. Select the CC Requests option from the dashboard menu.
The user will be directed to the captions requests page.
- Time Frame: Filter the views to see requests made by time (month/year)
- Status: Filter requests by its status (Default value = Pending) - All, Approved, Rejected, Expired, Voided.
- Collection: The user can filter the collection and see the caption requests made in each collection by users.
- Search: Users can search for caption requests based on the media title and requester user ID.
- Sort by Date: Users can sort requests by date requested in the order which is desired.
- Export to CSV: The view that is displayed to user can be exported for additional processing.
The user can select one or multiple objects and choose to Approve or Reject the requests. The user is presented with the total costs for the captioning tasks.
Provide the NJVID URL along with request options to submit a caption request.