Once the Media Player is configured as a tool in the course
The media player tool allows an instructor to
- Upload a media file (video/audio) and show it in the course.
- Select an existing NJVID media resource and show it in the course
- Select a media resource that was previously uploaded by the same instructor or is shared with the instructor.
- Embed an NJVID media resource using its URL.
- When a student logs into the course, they see an embedded player and can playback the media from within the LMS platform.
The Media browser tool shows all media files that are associated with the course in a list format.
When a media file is added using the "Media player" tool, it is also shown in the Media browser tool as well.
The instructor can also add and remove media from the course using the media browser tool.
An instructor can allow student uploads using this tool.
Student uploads are shown with the "Student upload" tag next to the video.