There are few responsibilities for the subscribing institution to follow so that the procedure will be done.
They are :
1. Each institution will provide training/education/marketing to the institutions’ users on how to access and use NJVID
2. Each institution will provide NJVID with a point of contact to discuss license purchases and provide status updates.
3. Each institution will insure that the videos created locally have copyright clearance sufficient to be listed as a resource on the NJVid website
4. Each institution will provide an appropriate digital rights statement for NJVid to place prominently on locally created videos available beyond the “home” institution
5. Each participating institution will insure that it is using the Shibboleth authentication system