While you are planning to roll out NJVID at your Institution, you may want to speak with other users on how to use the service.
Here are some interesting ways in which NJVID is being used by some of our subscribing institutions.
• Sports coaching
• Distance learning
• Lecture capture and annotation
• Contribute videos to the Open Courseware consortium
• Performance and art training videos
• Gather feedback from students and faculty
• Archive training and webinars
• Archive meetings and outreach program.
If you are using NJVID in ways not listed above, please let us know so that we can add to this list.