Where: Go to Admin dashboard > In the left-hand menu click 'Branding options' > click on the 'Skin' tab
Below are some of the skin options and what they mean:
Logo: Click on the upload button to upload a JPEG, PNG or GIF of your institutional logo. Please note that the file size should be less than 50 KB.
- List of customizable colors
- Main Menu Background Color: This is the background color of the top menu bar
- Main Menu text color: This is the color of the text in the top menu bar
- Main Menu text hover color: This is the color of the text when the user hovers on top of the menu items
- Main menu hover color: This is the background color of the menu when the user hovers on top of the menu items
- Main Menu text bold: Setting this field's value to yes will make the main menu text style to bold
- Main Menu text shadow: Setting this field's value to yes will add a shadow effect to the main menu text style
- Dropdown hover background color: Sets the value for the dropdown hover background color.
- Second bar background color: This is the background of the bar below the main menu (This contains the search field)
- Second bar text color: This refers to the color of the text in the bar below the main menu
Player play-progress color: Allows user to set the color of the player progress bar during playback of media files
To set any of these colors click on the colored box next to the field, select a color and click 'OK'